Countdown to my birthday........

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Merry Summer!

Merry Summer! It's finally summer. After 180 days of brutal and hard work, we are done. It's been summer for about 6 days now, but it took me a while to actually feel like it was summer. I can't wait to go to the beach and Wyoming and Montana and Idaho. Hopefully we are going to get to go to Busch Gardens. I've never been there or Kings Dominion, but I really want to go. I've been to Hawaii and Alaska, but not to Kings Dominion. Wow. :) 


Guess what we are going to do in Wyoming? HOT AIR BALLOON RIDING!  I can't wait. It's gonna be sooooo much fun. We have to wake up like at four thirty so we can see the sun rise. But I'm sure it will be worth it. 


Wow, my house smells like paint. My mom is painting our foyer and some of the walls. The color is called cappuccino. It kind of looks like a cappuccino, I guess that's why they call it that. She calls it "accent walls." She didn't paint the whole room. she painted one wall, then a higher wall, then then one upstairs. Apparently it makes our house look "3D." :) That's another one of our summer projects. If we aren't traveling, then my mom needs like a huge project to do. But they always turn out good, because she wants to accomplish it. :)

Well, this was fun. I'll talk to next time! bu-bye now! :)

2 comments:

  1. Merry Summer! Can't wait to do fun things with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the beach and all the fun things. Yesterday was awesome. Lobster Day coming up and more to do soon. Come swimming soon. Love you, Rina

    ReplyDelete