Countdown to my birthday........

Friday, December 9, 2011

The Bored Blog's beginning

The Bored Blog started on Friday, Decemeber 9th, 2011 on a cold dark evening.I was bored and I didn't want to do homework, so I sat down and thought of what to do. Then I thought of something! I should write a book about being bored and a bunch of random stories that have happened to me. After, I turned on the computer I realized I had a blog. I forgot since I haven't posted anything in so long. So I went to my blog and changed the name to Carleigh's Bored Blog... Then I typed all this and here we are now.
      The Bored Blog will be filled with stories that have happened to me, crazy events that you would be jealous of, and random stories that I mak up.
       I hope that when you ever get bored, you will come to Carleigh's Bored Blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment