Countdown to my birthday........

Friday, December 9, 2011

Butt Bagel

The funniest thing happened to me in third grade (I think). My friends and I were sitting at the lunch table and my friend had just come out of the lunch line. Erin sat down with us and unwrapped the tinfoil on her bagel.She picked up the butter and the bagel, then she sniffed the bagel. "EEEWWW!" Erin yelled. We all asked what was wrong and she said "It smells like butt!" We all laughed and gave the normal really? No way? She passed the bagel around so everyone could smell. It did smell bad but I don't know if it smelled like butt, I've never purposely sniffed one. She ended up not eating it because she did not want to eat something that smelt like someone's buttox, neither would I. I think that was a very funny and entertaining thing when I was in third grade, now it's just plain gross.
     
        *All names have been changed to prevent humiliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment